COVID-19 Rink/League Protocols & Updates
League Protocols will remain the same for the 2021 City Championships & TAHA State Tournament. If you have questions please contact KEITH ANDRESEN
For everyone’s safety there will be no changes to the rink protocols at this time. We are aware of Governor Abbott’s announcement but for now, the Comerica Center and all StarCenter locations will follow the same protocols that have been in place all season. Masks will remain mandatory in all of our facilities. I will send and post updates to the protocols when they are announced.
- Masks will continue to be mandatory for everyone over the age of 2 at all times in our facilities. The only exceptions will be for players & on-ice officials during games/practices. Players & on-ice officials must wear their mask in the locker room until they leave to get on the ice. The mask must be put back on when players & on-ice officials return to the locker room.
- COACHES MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES ON THE BENCH DURING GAMES
- Observe proper social distancing at all facilities
- Player should “dress & drive” (put on lower body gear except skates at home) to avoid long stays in the locker room. Locker rooms will not be available until 15 minutes prior to scheduled ice time.
- If a club has a player or coach test positive for Covid-19 we ask that THE CLUB notifies the league using the link we provided. We will inform any opposing team of the positive test. Player/coach privacy must be maintained so we do not request names, just that there was a positive test.
- Clubs should follow League & CDC Guidelines for return to play/work guidelines and protocols
- Most importantly, be sure that your coaches, players and parents to stay home if they show any signs of illness.
- CURRENT RINK PROTOCOLS