Summer League 2020-LATEST INFORMATION
The Summer League is underway. Players may be added until the 5th game of that club is played If you live in an area affiliated with a club and wish to play, please contact that club. If you reside in an unaffiliated area, or are not sure where you should play, please contact Keith Andresen using the link at the bottom of this page
Get ready for the 2020 AT&T Metroplex High School Hockey League-SUMMER SEASON. Here are some highlights.
- Registration is OPEN for teams and NEW PLAYERS who reside in an area not affiliated with a club. Links are on the HOME PAGE of the website. See bottom of this page for a link for NEW, FREE AGENT players not residing in an area affiliated with a club.
- All games for, Varsity & JV on Sunday afternoons/Evenings
- North & South Divisions at JV & Varsity
- 10 Game Regular Season begins June 21st and playoffs conclude August 9th
- Top 4 teams in each divisions qualify for the playoffs on August 6th & 9th
- NEW FOR SUMMER 2020-Athletic Trainers will be scheduled for every game
- Eligibility Rules
- Players must be 2007 birthyear or older. No 2008 or younger players are eligible for 2020 Summer or the 20/21 Fall/Winter Season
- Players must be incoming 7th -12th grade students in the fall of 2020. No graduating Seniors may play in the Summer
- JV will consist of incoming 7th-10th grade students only
- Varsity will consist of incoming 9th-12th grade students only (note: 7th & 8th grade students may not play Varsity per USAH High School Section Rules)
If you have any questions please email Keith Andresen at firstname.lastname@example.org