Summer League 2020
Get ready for the 2020 AT&T Metroplex High School Hockey League-SUMMER SEASON. Here are some highlights.
- Registration will begin on March 1. Registration links for both clubs and new players will be posted here the week February 24th.
- All games for, Varsity & JV on Sunday afternoons/Evenings
- North & South Divisions at JV & Varsity
- 10 Game Regular Season begins May 3 and ends July 19th (No games May 24th Memorial Day or July 5th Independence Day)
- Top 4 teams in each divisions qualify for the playoffs on July 26th & August 2nd
- NEW FOR SUMMER 2020-Athletic Trainers will be scheduled for every game
- Eligibility Rules
- Players must be 2007 birthyear or older. No 2008 or younger players are eligible for 2020 Summer or the 20/21 Fall/Winter Season
- Players must be incoming 7th -12th grade students in the fall of 2020. No graduating Seniors may play in the Summer
- JV will consist of incoming 7th-10th grade students only
- Varsity will consist of incoming 9th-12th grade students only (note: 7th & 8th grade students may not play Varsity per USAH High School Section Rules)
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com